in real estate, split testing is nothing more than taking two or more variables and seeing which one gives you the best results. It is similar to a race, which car will come out first, second, third and so on. Split testing is a must do in any real estate marketing campaign; if you are not doing it then you are throwing away money, leads and potential sales. This will help separate you from the rest of your competition because you will
- Have your traffic stay longer on your website
- Have your traffic interact more with your website
- Have higher conversion rates with your website
With your real estate marketing you should always be split testing because your marketing techniques and campaigns should be evolving. Never get comfortable and expect everything to be smooth sailing because when something changes drastically, you will not be mentally prepared. Anytime you create a new landing page, banner, keywords in your pay per click campaign you should be testing them to get the maximum ROI you possibly can.
What Do You Split Test?
You can split test just about anything you are using in your marketing strategy.
- Call to action and form locations
- Size of web forms and required fields
- Web page layouts
- Color schemes (especially on call to action buttons)
- Wording and or images used on a page
- Subject lines (HUGE on helping with your email open rate)
- Email layout
- Font sizes and heading locations
- Heavy use of images (remember some email providers and people have them off by default)
- Link locations
- Time of day and on what day you deliver your email
PPC (Pay Per Click Campaigns)
- Display headlines
- Description copy
- Time of day
- Max CPC
Read the next for this story : http://www.xaprealty.com/split-testing-real-estate-marketing-part-ii/